Rittners Floral School Approach
Welcome to the Rittners School of Floral Design,
A Real School of Floral Designing....
Our specialized programs in professional floral designing attract students from all parts of the globe, and for good reason. Our floral design courses are based on a simple premise, that we have been following for over a half a century.....
Provide high quality student centered, hands-on floral workshop programs that present the best possible value.
Provide the kind of courses that you would recommend to family and friends....
All of our programs are oriented towards the students' enjoyment and progress.
Key features of our courses include:
- Hands-on workshop programs where all flowers & materials are provided & students get to take home every floral design they make.
- A variety of classes for differing budgets and schedules.
- Well thought out planned courses where you get a coordinated and structured program that really helps you know what you are doing. Not piece meal, "a la carte" bits and pieces random classes.
- A real school of floral designing--That is what we do... teach...Not a flower shop "teaching" out of a back room, or wholesale operation.
- A school that specializes only in teaching floral art. Because teaching floral design is our primary means of support we work very hard at it. And we don't compete with our graduates for retail trade. We feel quite strongly that their success is our success.
- The confidence that you get attending a well established school now in its third generation that has specialized in teaching floral art for well over a half a century, & draws students from around the globe.
- Personalized classes with good student/teacher ratios.
- Faculty that includes not only good floral designers, but also a doctorate in education.
- A pleasant and friendly positive environment.
- A central location in a great part of Boston that is easily accessible with all of the conveniences nearby.
- A small pleasant school with the educational print and digital hardware and media---library, and high-tech teaching tools that you should expect and deserve.
- Strong support and back up systems for our graduates.
We hope that you enjoy your visit!! If you have any questions,
please feel free to contact Dr. Steve Rittner.